Unistar 2001-C, Drill Powered Pump
- Flow Rate: 24 GPM Max at 3,000 RPM | Connection: 1 1/4” NPT | Dry self priming to 15 Ft. | Max temperature 200°F | Working pressure of 50 PSI | The 3/8” shank fits all common chucks for most drills. Designed to work with rechargeable/electrical drills
- Fluid viscosity: 1 (water) to 20,000 cP (heavy gear oil)
- Transports a wide range of liquids, including liquids containing solids, oils and corrosives.
- Drill Driven Pump - Marine Aluminum (AL), Liquid Transfer Utility Pump
- Impeller pumps are equipped with NBR impellers as standard. For additional options: EPDM, FKM or FPM, CR and Plastic call JH Process Equipment (610) 903-0900
- Maintenance: For cleaning and maintenance work the pumps are quickly and easily disassembled. Replacement parts can be ordered individually.
- Made in Germany, Highest reliability and quality.
*drill and acessories NOT included, images for demonstration purposes.
- Flow Rate: 24 GPM Max at 2,800 RPM
- Connection: 1 1/4” NPT
- Dry self priming to 15 Ft.
- Max temperature 200°F
- Working pressure of 58 PSI
- The 3/8” shank fits all common chucks for most drills.
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Remote fluid transfer
- Remote sludge transfer
- Gear box oil changes
- Domestic water supply
- Flooded basements
- Barrel emptying/filling
- Draining waste oil
- Sewerage disposal
- Fueling vehicles
- Car wash
- Draining aquariums
- Disposal of cooling lubricants
- Bilge pump
- Booster pump
- Water, seawater
- Waste water
- Diesel fuel, biodiesel
- Vegetable oils
- Gear/motor/heating oil
- Cooling lubricants