Industrial Chemical Pumps in Bala Cynwyd, PA
Small Centrifugal Pumps in Bala Cynwyd, PA
High flow rates and capacity to handle large volumes of fluid!
Bala Cynwyd, PA Drum Pump Accessories
- Cycle Counter - The FTI Air Cycle Counter is an electronic device that counts pump cycles by detecting the presence of the valve carrier. The cycle counter can be universally used on any new or existing FTI Air pump with the proper air valve components.
- Liquid Level Control - The FTI Liquid Level Control is a pneumatic/mechanical device that will automatically turn the pump on and off as the liquid level changes
- Pulsation Dampeners - Removes virtually all hydraulic shock while producing a near steady flow of fluid. Protect piping, valves and fittings from destructive pulsations and surges. Available in a wide range of materials of construction
- SPILLSTOP - Fully pneumatic system safely captures leaked product due to diaphragm failure and automatically shuts down failed pumps to eliminate costly product loss and prevent hazardous spills.
- Filter/Regulator - Compact, integrated design saves space and reduces piping, includes dual scale psi/Bar gage. Filters incoming air to five microns. Regulator adjusts air pressure from 7.3 to 120 psi (.5 to 8.3 bar).
- AODDampener - AODDampener is unique pulsation dampener manufactured from 316L stainless steel with PTFE backed diaphragm, has fully automatic air control and handles a wide variety of applications.
Air-Operated Diaphragm Chemical Pumps in Bala Cynwyd, PA
Helping Industrial Bala Cynwyd displacement pump needs.
Practical Applications for Drum Pumps in Bala Cynwyd, PA
- Construction: To transport construction materials like concrete and grout, drum pumps can be used.
- Drum pumps are used in the mining sector to move fluids like chemicals and water.
- Chemical processing: Drum pumps are used to move chemicals in a range of chemical processing applications, such as the manufacture of personal care products, food processing, and pharmaceuticals.
- Drum pumps are used in power generation facilities, such as nuclear power plants and coal-fired power plants, to move fluids.
- Gasoline production: The oil and gas industry uses drum pumps to transport fluids like oil.
- Water treatment: In water treatment facilities and other locations where clean water is required, drum pumps are used to move water and other fluids.
- Agriculture: Drum pumps are used to deliver water and other fluids to plants and crops.
- Manufacturing: Fluids like coolants, lubricants, and cleaning agents are transferred using drum pumps in manufacturing settings.
Choosing the Correct Drum Pump in Bala Cynwyd PA
When selecting the ideal drum pump for a specific use, there are several factors that should be taken into account. These factors include:
- Volume and flow rate: Consider both the volume and flow rate of the liquid you need to move. Ensure that the drum pump you select has a flow rate that meets your requirements.
- Power source: Choose a pump that will meet the demands of your application and the type of power source you have available.
- Size and weight: Take into account the size and weight of both the pump and the drum or other container from which you will be transferring the liquid. Verify that the pump can fit inside the drum and is not too heavy to handle.
- Compatibility with the medium being transferred: Different models of drum pumps are specifically designed to handle different types of liquids. It is crucial to select the pump that is compatible with the type of liquid you need transported, as some liquids or chemicals can be too abrasive or viscous to work with certain models.
- Safety considerations: Pick a pump that complies with applicable safety regulations and is suitable for the unique dangers prevalent in your application. Make sure the pump is explosion-proof, for instance, if you are transporting explosive liquids.
- Price: Establish your spending limit and select a pump that satisfies your requirements at a cost you are comfortable paying.
MSDB SERIES - MAGNETIC DRIVE, SEALLESS, Bala Cynwyd CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS
- Engineered for corrosive fluids with polypropylene/Ryton© or PVDF/Ryton© construction
- High power neodymium magnetic drive system handles high specific gravity fluids
- Compact close-coupled design
- Sealless design improves reliability with no seal maintenance to perform or seal leaks
- Maximum working pressure up to 135 PSI (9.3 bar)
- Minimum flow rate is 1 gpm (.23m3/h)
- High specific gravity handling – over 1.8
- Two stage versions contain two impellers, three stage versions contain three impellers
- Heads up to 300 feet (91.5m)
- Horizontal or vertical (with IEC motor only) installation