Centrifugal Pumps in Brighton, MI
MSDB SERIES - MAGNETIC DRIVE, SEALLESS, Brighton CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS
- Sealless design improves reliability with no seal maintenance to perform or seal leaks
- High specific gravity handling – over 1.8
- Minimum flow rate is 1 gpm (.23m3/h)
- Compact close-coupled design
- Two stage versions contain two impellers, three stage versions contain three impellers
- Maximum working pressure up to 135 PSI (9.3 bar)
- Horizontal or vertical (with IEC motor only) installation
- High power neodymium magnetic drive system handles high specific gravity fluids
- Heads up to 300 feet (91.5m)
- Engineered for corrosive fluids with polypropylene/Ryton© or PVDF/Ryton© construction
Small Centrifugal Pumps in Brighton, MI
High flow rates and capacity to handle large volumes of fluid!
Brighton, MI Air-Operated Diaphragm Chemical Pumps and Their Applications
An Air Operated Diaphragm Chemical Pump is a type of positive displacement pump that uses a combination of compressed air and an elastic diaphragm to move chemical liquids. This type of pump is often used in industrial settings, such as chemical processing plants and water treatment facilities, due to its ability to handle high flow rates and corrosive materials. It’s also known for its superior design, as it can run dry without causing damage, making it more reliable than other types of pumps.
These pumps are highly versatile and have a wide range of applications. They are often used in the chemical, pharmaceutical, and food industries, as well as in industrial, agricultural, and water treatment operations. Air Operated Diaphragm Chemical Pumps can be used to transfer, meter, or dispense low to high-viscosity fluids and chemicals while providing precise, accurate flow rates with minimal maintenance.
Drum Pumps in Brighton, MI
For transfering and dispensing fluids.
Air-Operated Diaphragm Chemical Pumps in Brighton, MI
Helping Industrial Brighton displacement pump needs.
Air-Operated Diaphragm Chemical Pumps are Durable, Reliable, and Easy to Maintain
These pumps can move a wide range of chemicals, both acidic and alkaline, reliably and with the least amount of maintenance. Because they are powered by air, they can be used in dangerous places because they can't explode and don't have any electrical parts. Air-Operated Diaphragm Chemical Pumps are long-lasting and reliable pieces of equipment that can be used for a long time in harsh conditions.
Not only do these pumps need little maintenance, but they also have a system of air valves that keeps the flow rate and pressure consistent. They work well to move a wide range of chemicals without the need for priming or lubrication. Air Operated Diaphragm Chemical Pumps are very easy to maintain, making them an ideal choice for many chemical applications.