Brinnon, WA Drum Pumps
Drum Pumps in Brinnon, WA
For transfering and dispensing fluids.
Small Centrifugal Pumps in Brinnon, WA
High flow rates and capacity to handle large volumes of fluid!
Brinnon, WA Drum Pump Accessories
- Filter/Regulator - Compact, integrated design saves space and reduces piping, includes dual scale psi/Bar gage. Filters incoming air to five microns. Regulator adjusts air pressure from 7.3 to 120 psi (.5 to 8.3 bar).
- AODDampener - AODDampener is unique pulsation dampener manufactured from 316L stainless steel with PTFE backed diaphragm, has fully automatic air control and handles a wide variety of applications.
- Pulsation Dampeners - Removes virtually all hydraulic shock while producing a near steady flow of fluid. Protect piping, valves and fittings from destructive pulsations and surges. Available in a wide range of materials of construction
- Liquid Level Control - The FTI Liquid Level Control is a pneumatic/mechanical device that will automatically turn the pump on and off as the liquid level changes
- SPILLSTOP - Fully pneumatic system safely captures leaked product due to diaphragm failure and automatically shuts down failed pumps to eliminate costly product loss and prevent hazardous spills.
- Cycle Counter - The FTI Air Cycle Counter is an electronic device that counts pump cycles by detecting the presence of the valve carrier. The cycle counter can be universally used on any new or existing FTI Air pump with the proper air valve components.
Brinnon Small Centrifugal Pumps
Centrifugal pumps' high flow rates and capacity to handle large volumes of fluid are two of their main advantages. Additionally, they have a fairly simple design that is simple to maintain. Applications for Centrifugal pumps include water treatment, irrigation, oil & gas production, and chemical processing. Centrifugal pumps come in a variety of designs, including axial, mixed, and radial flow pumps. Each type has its own distinct set of qualities and is created for particular applications.
Brinnon, WA Air-Operated Diaphragm Chemical Pumps and Their Applications
An Air Operated Diaphragm Chemical Pump is a type of positive displacement pump that uses a combination of compressed air and an elastic diaphragm to move chemical liquids. This type of pump is often used in industrial settings, such as chemical processing plants and water treatment facilities, due to its ability to handle high flow rates and corrosive materials. It’s also known for its superior design, as it can run dry without causing damage, making it more reliable than other types of pumps.
These pumps are highly versatile and have a wide range of applications. They are often used in the chemical, pharmaceutical, and food industries, as well as in industrial, agricultural, and water treatment operations. Air Operated Diaphragm Chemical Pumps can be used to transfer, meter, or dispense low to high-viscosity fluids and chemicals while providing precise, accurate flow rates with minimal maintenance.
Practical Applications for Drum Pumps in Brinnon, WA
- Drum pumps are used in the mining sector to move fluids like chemicals and water.
- Chemical processing: Drum pumps are used to move chemicals in a range of chemical processing applications, such as the manufacture of personal care products, food processing, and pharmaceuticals.
- Construction: To transport construction materials like concrete and grout, drum pumps can be used.
- Gasoline production: The oil and gas industry uses drum pumps to transport fluids like oil.
- Water treatment: In water treatment facilities and other locations where clean water is required, drum pumps are used to move water and other fluids.
- Manufacturing: Fluids like coolants, lubricants, and cleaning agents are transferred using drum pumps in manufacturing settings.
- Drum pumps are used in power generation facilities, such as nuclear power plants and coal-fired power plants, to move fluids.
- Agriculture: Drum pumps are used to deliver water and other fluids to plants and crops.